HydrationLink is a hydration unit control system that provides quick and efficient mixing of fluids and chemicals to the desired concentrations for a well stimulation operation.
Improve job efficiency with responsive control, both locally and remotely, to rapidly achieve specified concentrations. In local control, the operator can manipulate each of the control parameters directly from the hydration unit panel. In remote mode, the unit is controlled by screens centrally located in the data van. In auto mode, the system controls the desired parameters through the use of PID control loops.
Automated and Manual Schedule Control
- Auto and manual concentration control of liquid additive chemicals
- Responsive tank leveling through automated suction pump PID control
- Volume totalizers for each step and stage of the job
- Touch-screen display at the hydration unit provides easy viewing of data and control
Engine and Transmission Control
- Manual control of the engine
- Real-time engine diagnostic reporting of up-to-date information on the state of the equipment
- Diagnostics trouble codes can be captured, filtered, displayed, logged and reset
Serial Data IO
- Serial IO data streaming is configurable to share rates and emulates third-party output data
From critical field repairs to scheduled maintenance, we get you up and running fast. Our unsurpassed onsite service and tools for preventative maintenance assure your equipment performs optimally. We promise a response that sets an industry standard-because we believe service is the most important component of everything we do.