ChemLink is a control system that provides quick and efficient achievement of the desired concentration of each chemical additive on a frac job through both local and remote responsive controls.
In local control, the operator can manipulate each of the control parameters directly from the chem unit panel. In remote mode, the chem unit is controlled by screens centrally located in the data van. In auto mode, the system controls the desired parameters through the use of PID control loops.
Automated and Manual schedule control
- Auto and manual concentration control of liquid additive chemicals, dry add chemicals, and proppant
- Volume totalizers for each step and stage of the job
Engine and Transmission Control
- Manual control of engine
- Real-time engine diagnostic reporting provides up-to-date information on the state of the equipment
- Diagnostics trouble codes can be captured, filtered, displayed, logged, and reset
Serial Data IO
- Serial IO data streaming is configurable to share rates and emulates third-party output data
From critical field repairs to scheduled maintenance, we get you up and running fast. Our unsurpassed onsite service and tools for preventative maintenance assure your equipment performs optimally. We promise a response that sets an industry standard-because we believe service is the most important component of everything we do.